Best Audience: Sales Conferences, Kickoffs & Trainings
This fast-paced StorySelling keynote will have your sales force re-thinking how they pitch, propose or present to clients. Kindra, a former vice president of sales, breaks down the power of strategic storytelling to influence buyer’s behavior and, ultimately, close more deals.
This keynote easily aligns and adds depth to your existing methodology. Kindra walks through compelling, even shocking, research proving story’s ability to render price irrelevant, fast-track trust and likability, double efforts and create a lasting, advantageous impression.
Capturing attention in today’s distracted marketplace requires a sophisticated strategy that appeals to both logic and emotion. Kindra teaches audiences the stories they must be able to tell, how to find them, and in which scenarios they will yield maximum results. She inspires audiences and gives them the confidence to switch to the story default in high-stakes sales situations to increase their effectiveness, enhance their relationship, and ultimately generate more revenue.
The prevailing outcome of this keynote will be a sales organization more capable of connecting with clients and able to stand out in a competitive selling environment.
- Learn how to hack the brain to disrupt the decision making process
- Craft any story to make the invisible benefits of your product vivid and real for your customer
- Ask the questions that will really reveal your customer’s motives
- Add value to your product and service in a way that will make price irrelevant
- Shape attitudes on your team to help them find meaning in their work and reach new heights
- Build a confident and resilient culture