The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
(Customize for Sales, Leadership, Marketing or Direct Sales)
Best Audience: Corporate events, Associations, Annual Conferences, Sales Meetings, Leadership Events
The shift from a transactional economy to a connected one has people scrambling; when surveyed, companies admit they believe a substantial portion of their revenue is under threat as a result. Businesses, brands, sales forces, marketing teams and leaders at all levels are desperately trying to capture attention and resonate with consumers who expect more. Is there a secret weapon? A silver bullet to humanize and connect? Yes. The answer is strategic storytelling.
The problem? In its rapid rise in popularity, “storytelling” has been reduced to unactionable jargon. Everyday businesses and individuals miss critical opportunities to connect with their elusive audiences in powerful and profitable ways because they lack a storytelling skill. Until now.
Kindra Hall has presented this storytelling keynote for audiences around the world and across industries to equip them with this essential skill for success in a connected economy. Far from jargon or fluff, Kindra’s approach to storytelling is razor-sharp and immediately actionable. The result: Using Kindra’s blueprint for effective storytelling, attendees leave empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships, or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
- Understand the psychology behind strategic storytelling—to fully take advantage of it
- Gain clarity on what a story actually is—a nuance lost in the sensationalism of the word
- Learn how to access the unlimited supply of stories within each brand and/or individual
- Discover the biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- Breakdown the 3 Step Storytelling Process
- Study the anatomy of a fail-proof story for maximum impact
- Determine the many opportunities for telling the stories for results